SolSea is a product of the ALL.ART Protocol and includes features such as embedded licenses for NFTs (NFT-PRO), NFT compatibility with the SPL token standard allowing all NFTs minted on Solana to be listed, the ability to mint NFTs on the marketplace, and many, many more.
We also periodically roll out new features, so keep an eye out for them!
On June 29, 2022, we launched SolSea REBORN. It consisted of a major platform redesign, improvements to the UI/UX, as well as new features.
Below, you can see a list of features included in the release:
- Login is no longer required for trading on SolSea – just connect your wallet and you're good to go!
- Lower trading fees – the starting marketplace fee is now 2% and you can reduce it all the way down to 0% by staking AART tokens!
- Live mints – follow live mints and place bids on NFTs while they’re minting in real-time on Solana, even if they’re not listed anywhere yet.
- Slide-in Wallet – have an overview of all your NFTs while continuing to scroll and explore without interruption. Bulk list, delist and change prices directly in your slide-in wallet.
- Complete Overview of Solana Analytics – find out all real-time stats related to any NFT or collection on the Solana blockchain.
- New interface for integrated virtual exhibitions sets the stage for metaverse adoption.
- Creator Dashboard – manage your Creator Profile, NFTs, and Collections easily. It’s a new home for creators!
- Categories & Subcategories – easily navigate the platform according to your specific interests by exploring a wide range of NFT collections now sorted into categories.
- Shopping cart – select multiple NFTs and buy them straight from the shopping cart in multiple currencies.
- Swap tokens quickly and directly in your wallet on SolSea thanks to the Jupiter integration.
- Follow creators and subscribe to collections to get notifications about your favorite creators’ drops and new mints in your favorite collections.
Many more features are already in the works, and coming soon! ;)
Yes! You can not place bids on both listed and unlisted NFTs. We have also implemented Solana-wide scraping, which means you can also place bids on pieces that are listed on other marketplaces.
This feature is in the works; countdown is T-9 ;)
(i.e. Coming soon)